World War 2 Research Paper Thesis Topics
What Are Some Good Topics For A High School Research Paper About WWII
High school research papers are one of the most exciting things one can work on. High school happens to be a transitive phase between junior level studies and senior level studies. The concept of exploration in studies is something almost new to most high schoolers. And that is why you are going to find it all the more interesting! But make sure that you have a lot of materials for reference on a particular topic before you start working on it.
WWII is an event that changed the political, administrative, economic and social systems of many countries across the world. Millions of people died in this war which has been said to be the most extensive and lethal war in the history of mankind. It went on for six gruesome years by the end of which almost the whole world was engulfed in its devastating fire. Making a dissertation on any topic related to this war can be a deeply intriguing experience.
Here is a list of some interesting topics on WWII for your high school research paper:
- 1. The neutrality of the United States of America in World War 2.
- 2. What happened to the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the World War 2?
- 3. The story of Pearl Harbour.
- 4. The role of the Nazis in World War 2.
- 5. The chief causes behind World War 2.
- 6. Was World War 1 responsible for the outbreak of World War 2?
- 7. The aftermath of World War 2.
- 8. What happened to the Jews in Europe during the World War 2?
- 9. Weapons used in the Second World War.
- 10. The technological advancement during the Second World War.
- 11. Biological experiments done on the Prisoners of War during the Second World War.
- 12. What were Hitler’s objectives for starting the Second World War?
- 13. The famous personalities that died during the Second World War.
- 14. The political relations in between the European countries after the Second World War.
- 15. The role of the Japanese in World War 2.
- 16. The vehicles used by the soldiers during World War 2.
- 17. Why did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbour?
- 18. Was America the only country in the world to possess atomic bombs during the Second World War?
- 19. The harm done to the architectural heritage of Europe due to the Second World War.
- 20. Which country suffered the most due to the Second World War?