Outline For Biography Essay
Taking up the task to pen an individual’s biography is a huge responsibility. As is trend, biographies are written for the rich and famous. There is a particular format which must be meticulously followed. To begin with, every biography has an outline. It shares partial resemblance to an autobiography outline. The point of difference is the narrative style. A biography of a celebrated individual is obviously going to make a thick book. Having an outline ensures that story-telling is aligned with points mentioned in the outline.
Biography outline Sample Free Word Doc
Telling people about who you are feels a little bit interesting. People love reading stories of legends who have made achievements in life. Do you have a story? Why not use this template to plan it. teacherweb.com
Biography Essay Outline Template
People are always willing to share stories about the things they’ve been through in life. If you are one of them that love writing success stories, you will need to have a good outline for the project so that it reads well. Download this template for help.
Sample Biography Outline Template
Most biographies focus on the lives of the most successful people in the world. The best thing you can do to crate the best biography is to download and use an outline template. mshowellsays.files.wordpress.com
How to write an outline Biography
Most people often create outline template for a biography from scratch. The problem is this is going to take a lot of time. You can just download a free template and use it to create you outline. germantownhs.scsk12.org
Free Biography Book Report Outline Template
Did you know that the best biography often has a good storyline? If you want to write the best story about someone who was or is influential in the society, you might need this outline template.
Biography Outline Template Instruction Example
Sample Shakepeare Biography Outline Template
Biography Report Outline Template Download
Biography Outline Template Free Download
Biography Report Outline Worksheet Template Word Doc
A standard biography outline template sample is supposed to begin with a little foreword – or overview – about its subject. Then the focus shifts to details about his or her personality, family life, and a timeline of his life’s high points – achievements, awards etc. Lastly the outline contains an author’s note and an end note – which is very concise.You can also seeoutline template.
You may also like
Book Outline Template – 6+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Persuasive Speech Outline Template – 9+ Free Sample, Example ...
Meeting Outline Template – 10+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Business Plan Outline Template – 10+ Free Sample, Example ...
Presentation Outline Template – 8+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Literature Review Outline Template – 8+ Free Sample, Example ...
Speech Outline Template – 9+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Chapter Outline Template – 7+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Novel Outline Template – 6+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Program Outline Template - 9+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Marketing Plan Outline Template – 8+ Free Sample, Example ...
Sermon Outline Template – 10+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Writing any paper starts with writing an outline. The same is with writing a biography. The outline helps you stay on the right track as well as keep your thoughts and ideas organized. Basically, in any biography you talk about a person and what he or she is famous for, how this person got to where he or she is now, about their personal life and achievements. Actually, when I was applying for a job in one of the governmental institutions, I was asked to write my biography. This task is an easy one simply because the only person who truly knows all of me is me. But this could also be a problem since I could go overboard and write a character biography instead of my professional bio. That is why creating an outline was a solution to my problem. Below, I included a couple of templates I came up with while writing my own biography.
BIOGRAPHY OUTLINE TEMPLATE #1
- Early life
- Place and date of birth
- This person’s parents and what they do/did
- Place of living and school
- Further education, if applicable
- First and other jobs
- Name of person’s wife(s)/husband(s) and date of marriage, if applicable
- Number and name of children, if any
- Place of living
- What this person is famous for
- When he/she first become interested in this field
- When he/she was first recognized
- Most important events
- Most challenging and exciting times
- Trips abroad and people he/she met, if any
- Awards, if any
- Current life (if this person is still alive)
- Current place of living
- What he/she is doing now
- Upcoming important event
- Later life (if this person isn’t alive now)
- Things he/she did at the end of his/her life
- Place and date of death
- Place of burial
- Author’s feeling about this person
- Kind of feelings and why you feel them
- Your thoughts on his/her most important things
BIOGRAPHY OUTLINE TEMPLATE #2
- Things and reasons for his/her fame
- Date and place of birth
- A couple of important events that happened in his/her childhood
- Influences and challenges
- People, events, or/and ideas that affected this person
- The most important decisions
- Challenges and how he/she overcame them
- Achievements and accomplishments
- The most important things he/she did
- What and/or who helped him/her succeed
- Influence of this person on his/her contemporaries and the entire world
- How this person affects you personally
BIOGRAPHY OUTLINE TEMPLATE #3
- Early life
- Name, date and place of birth
- Family background
- Hobbies and interests
- Two or three important childhood events or facts
- Education, career and accomplishments
- Date and place of studying and major
- What kind of jobs he/she did and what made him/her famous
- Achievements, awards and other facts
- Later life
- Marriage and children
- Some interesting facts
- Date and place of death
On the whole, writing an outline is the art of preciseness and figuring out the most essential things out of tons of information. You, basically, summarize what you want to say by using bullets, letters, or numbers or all the mentioned. And remember not to write whole sentences or paragraphs for one point. Be precise and use only phrases that emphasize the most important things, events, etc. but if you don’t have time to create your own outline, feel free to use biography outline templates from the above.